Thursday, November 12, 2009

Still sick - but fighting!



As I told you before, I'm pretty sick these days. Broncopneumonia, and the doctors scared me to death. They warned me a lot, telling me I should rest a lot and take a gazillion medicines. Well, even today I'm not feeling strong enough to resume my normal activities, and, if I take the doctors' advice seriously, it would be unwise to even try now, too.

It's been a period on time when I found with great disappointment that the American Healthcare Reform is still alive and well (they should ask ME how I get my medical attention through this rotten system - as I told someone before, I'm always on the verge of taking legal action against my medical company to get some healthcare - pretty darn funny, huh?), and found great pageant activity lately, both in North and South America. Sorry, but that activity has been soaked with lethal doses of stupidity.

Gone is the goodwill and simpathy I had for Carrie Prejean. Look, she's a celebrity wannabe, and she (and her manager, whoever-might-be) doesn't know how to deal with a scandal, or the press, or a soft interview! She attempted to leave the interview she had with Larry King. Larry King! She is selling a book, too. The photo of the cover makes her look like a martyr, something apparently she likes to be. If she wants a career, she should know better.


Diana María Salgado shamelessly abused the Colombian Constitution so she could travel to Cartagena and do the National Pageant! Puh-leeze! And I'll never forget the judge. He deserves punishment, too.

In the neighborhood, a country is sinking rapidly in a hole of blackouts and water rationings. A country soaked in oil, but it has to import energy from countries with less energy potential! The simple solution: a call for war against the neighbors!

This week, South Park simply S-U-C-K-E-D. If you've been watching the show for years, you should know a couple of things about its creators. Its ideology is far from liberal. They aren't conservatives, either. They are somewhat libertarian. But "Dances With Smurfs" is plain laziness. You even laugh watching the episode. You know they like to shock, and more than once they prefer to be funny instead of being fair. This time is the former, beacause they mocked the legitimate concerns of a popular movement. They are not helping anybody but the people that spent the entire summer trivialising and mocking the movement while burning trillions of dollars in yet-to-be-seen stimulus.

Oh, and Britney Spears Twitter account has been hacked.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hate these days. People are telling you to STFU. Just say it, no matter how stupid or offensive it is.