Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Charlie Sheen declares 'Two and a Half Men' cursed... (with stupidity!)

This show SUCKS
Charlie Sheen declares 'Two and a Half Men' cursed: After "Two and a Half Men" star Angus T. Jones begged us to "please stop watching," former leading man Charlie Sheen has declared the show cursed. "With Angus's Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear to me that the show is cursed," said Sheen, now the star of FX's "Anger Management." Jones, realizing he might have bit the hand that feeds him, released a statement taking back his claim that "Two and a Half Men" is "filth." "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed," Jones said. "I never intended that."

These are the dumbest people I've ever seen in showbiz, not very unlike the characters they represent on screen. Does Angus T. Jones really think he is going to get lots and lots of acting gigs after the show is over? Does Charlie Sheen he's qualified to say anything about showbiz at all? What kind of person is Chuck Lorre, so that their employees behave in such a ingrateful way? What's wrong with #winning! millions of dollars since the people still like the show?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hate these days. People are telling you to STFU. Just say it, no matter how stupid or offensive it is.