Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The newest ego-boosting tool for english-language bloggers!


Thanks to Ms. Cynthia Yockey for the tip, for starters. Dr. sipmac always wanted to analyze what was wrong with Paul Maršić, so that he went straight ahead to the I write like website, used a recent post about the french nagging police to let the computer program compare his writing, and voilá:


I write like
James Joyce

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


Later, sip used another post, the one with Jorge Luis Borges. Guess what the website said?


I write like
Leo Tolstoy

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


It looks already like Maršić's banking account is going to skyrocket this month... and If sip adds a few more paragraphs...

I write like
Cory Doctorow

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


Well, that is a heckuva website, as stimulating as egosurfing, I'm quite sure. BTW, will in the meanwhile the real Paul Maršić please stand up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hate these days. People are telling you to STFU. Just say it, no matter how stupid or offensive it is.